What are the benefits of a baby sleeping in a crib?
1. Babies need a lot of deep sleep time for growth and development during the newborn and infant period. Parents’ sleep habits will affect the quality of sleep. Too much crying will affect the baby’s nervous system and brain development. If the baby’s immune system is not fully developed, it will affect the baby’s health in severe cases.
2. The crib is equipped with a fence, which can form a safety protection while providing sufficient space for the baby. During the infant period, the baby will not turn and climb everywhere, and the parents can sleep peacefully after they are asleep.
3. The baby’s long-term independent sleep can exercise children’s independent emotional experience, will not be extremely dependent on their parents, will not have a great attachment to their parents, and help children’s physical and mental health development.
4. Infants and young children get their own breathing space at a certain distance from their parents, can absorb more fresh air, reduce the inhalation of carbon dioxide emitted by their parents, and better promote their own growth and development and system operation.
5. The immunity and acceptance of infants and young children is weak, and they have certain requirements for hygiene. The baby’s own crib is used less frequently than the parent’s bed, and it is relatively clean and hygienic. There will not be a lot of bacteria affecting the baby’s immunity. If the baby gets sick too many times, it will not be conducive to the development of the baby’s immunity. .
Of course, a crib is not a panacea. As the baby grows up, there will be problems that follow. The most important thing is that parents should always pay attention to the growth of the child, formulate different parenting plans and learn at different stages of the child’s growth. Different parenting knowledge can make children grow up healthily and happily.