Is it better to sleep in a crib or a big bed?
It is best to sleep in a crib, but it is not very easy to take care of; sleeping with an adult is better to take care of, but the baby may be more clingy in the future. You can weigh the pros and cons and choose the method that suits you.
Sleeping newborns and adults will cause a lot of safety hazards:
1. When an adult is asleep, he will flip unconsciously, and it is easy to accidentally press the baby, causing unnecessary harm to the baby;
2. The adult’s hand is very heavy, and it is easy to cause suffocation when it is accidentally placed on the child;
3. When sleeping, the baby’s body is relatively small, and it is easy to cover the face with bedding, which is easy to cause suffocation danger;
4. The air breathed out by adults during sleep will affect children, prevent children from breathing fresh air, and affect children’s growth;
Benefits of children sleeping in a space alone:
1. There is his independent space, the surrounding air is very good, and will not be pressed by his parents;
2. Use insomnia products suitable for babies to give them the best care;
3. The crib can be placed on the side of the bed, avoiding the safety hazards above, and it is also very convenient to take care of.