|New Zealand pine wood
|baby cradle bed,table function,with big storage space
|Natural or as customized
|Stronger carton boxes for outside, inside have foam or plastic part, and knock down or flat package
|Production need 20~30days depend on quantity
|2000sets per month
|Support customization:size,color,logo,packing etc.
|Exclusive appearance design, no screws holes
QC checking before container loading or delivery.Lower drawer has storage function which can Most exact speediness reply to meet your any reasonable requirements
|Ex-work, FOB, CFR, CIF Price Related to the Quantity, when you send a inquiry, please tell me how many do you need, so I can quote a good price and write the suitable size in the best quotation, thank you in advance.
How to use the crib correctly
- The connection hole distance between the bed boards should be close. The accurate hole position makes the bed assembly easier, the use and operation more convenient, and it can reflect the fine workmanship of a bed.
- Do not place children’s beds near window sills, heaters or wall lamps, and do not install shading and airtight curtains on the bed. In order to prevent the child from falling between the bed and the wall, it is best to put the head of the bed against the wall. If the bed is placed along the wall, it is best not to leave a gap between the edge of the bed and the wall.
- The load-bearing capacity of the bed board is not less than 30kg: because the average weight of a three-year-old baby is 20.5kg; the connection between the bed board and the bed body must be firm and structurally stable. Baby cribs use iron wood boards or solid wood slats at most, and generally adopt embedded or suspended connections.
- The internal height is not less than 30cm: when the bed board is at the highest position, the distance between the top surface of the bed board (including the mattress) and the edge of the bed should be at least 20cm, and when the bed board is at the lowest position, the top surface of the bed board (including the mattress) and the guardrail Or the distance between the head of the bed should be at least 50cm; otherwise, there is a potential safety hazard that the baby turns out of the crib by himself.
- The gap of the fence is 5cm-6cm: the distance between any two structural parts of the crib (fence gap) should be controlled within 5.2cm-5.8cm. If the gap is too small, it is easy to get stuck in the baby’s fingers, fists, Body parts such as feet; if the gap is too large, the child’s head may stick out.
- Multi-stage or 3-stage height adjustment of the bed board: The baby’s body develops very fast, and different bed board heights can meet the baby’s growth needs and ensure the safety of the baby’s use of the crib