|Description||High Quality 100% Cotton Waterproof Washable Baby Changing Mat , Infant Contoured Changing Pad|
|Item No.||YTX–D001||Dimensions||32 x 16 x 3.15 inches|
|Foam Density||30 kg/m³||Weight||Foam Core||0.70kg|
|Cover style||Removable and washable Waterproof Terry, PVC, PU, PEVA cover|
|Inner Covering||Mite and Allergen proof Cover(100% Polyester)|
|Filling||100% Premium Quality High Resilient Foam|
|Color Availability||White & Beige or Customized|
1.Secure, swaddle-like strap calms your baby while gently immobilizing him or her during diaper changes
Sleep is the foundation of health, how can we have healthy sleep? In addition to life and psychological reasons, it is also important to have a “hygienic and comfortable” healthy mattress. Fresh mango home textile tips, correct cleaning and maintenance of the mattress can not only extend the life of the mattress but also ensure the health of the family.
- Use better quality sheets to not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
- Don’t often sit on the edge of the bed. The 4 corners of the mattress are the most fragile. Sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time will easily damage the edge protection spring.
- Don’t jump on the bed to avoid damage to the spring when a single point of force is applied.
- Remove the plastic packaging bag when using it to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and to prevent the mattress from getting damp. Do not expose the mattress to the sun for too long, which will cause the fabric to fade.
- If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it with heavy pressure, and blow it dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, wash it with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaning agents to avoid the fading and damage of the mattress.
- Turn over regularly. In the first year of use, the new mattress should be flipped up and down every two to three months. The springs of the mattress are evenly stressed, and then it can be flipped about once every six months.
- Keep it clean. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis, and do not wash it directly with water or detergent. Avoid lying on it immediately after bathing or sweating, and do not use electrical appliances or smoke in bed.