What are the disinfection methods for cribs
Scrub with a clean cloth
1. Prepare a rag specially used to wipe the crib, and the material of the rag also has certain requirements: as soft as possible, use a rag moistened with water regularly to follow the stripes of the crib, scrub, after scrubbing, dry Wipe dry with the rag. The purpose of this is to remove the dust from the crib, and at the same time, to give the baby a clean environment.
2. Be careful not to use any chemical cleaning agents when wiping, because the cleaning agents on the market all have chemical substances. In case they are left on the crib and let the baby touch it, it is very easy to enter the baby’s mouth and cause A great hidden danger. It is best to wash with clean water, which is the best.
Wipe small corners with a damp cloth
1. We should regularly check around the crib and all small corners, whether there are thorns or places that cause the baby to scratch.
2. Find a way to smooth it and make it as smooth as possible! Clean the crib with a slightly damp cloth, and then wipe off the water stains with a dry cloth.
3. Try not to use detergents. Maybe everyone thinks that the longer the quilt is, the better.
4. In fact, quilt drying is also knowledgeable. Ultraviolet rays can kill viruses. Under the combined action of sunlight and wind, harmful bacteria and microorganisms adsorbed in the quilt can be quickly removed.
5. The down, synthetic fiber and wool quilt should not be exposed to the sun for a long time, and it can be dried in a ventilated place for about 1 hour.
Parents need to regularly check the firmness of the crib parts to ensure safety, and regularly disinfect the crib to ensure that the child has a clean environment