How to use the mattress correctly?
1. Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress during the handling of the mattress, do not bend or fold the mattress, do not directly tie it with a rope; do not let the mattress be partially stressed, avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress for a long time or let it The child jumps on the mattress to avoid local compression, causing metal fatigue to affect the elasticity.
2. It is necessary to turn the mattress over and use it regularly. It can be turned upside down or reversed. The general family can change the position once every 3 to 6 months; in addition to using bed sheets, it is best to put on a mattress cover to prevent the mattress from getting dirty. Convenient washing to ensure the mattress is clean and hygienic.
3. Remove the plastic packaging bag when using, keep the environment ventilated and dry, avoid the mattress from getting damp, and don’t let the mattress be exposed to the sun for a long time, so as to prevent the bed surface from fading. Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress during use, and do not bend or fold the mattress during maintenance to avoid damage to the internal structure of the mattress. Use better quality sheets, pay attention to the length and width of the sheets to cover the mattress, the sheets not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
4. Put on a cleaning pad or bed sheet before use to ensure that the product is clean after long-term use; keep it clean. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying on it immediately after taking a shower or sweating, let alone using electrical appliances or smoking on the bed.
5. It is recommended to adjust and turn the mattress regularly for about three to four months to make the cushion surface evenly stressed and prolong the service life.