Where to put the baby crib
Which baby crib should be placed for the baby, and can it be convenient and not take up space?
- The baby cribcan be placed close to the wall, or placed about 50 cm away from the wall. This is because some babies suffocate because they are caught between the wall and the bed after they are lost.
- When the baby is young, it can be placed not far from the bedside, which is convenient for breastfeeding and taking care of the baby. But be careful not to slip the clothes on your bed into the baby crib, cover your baby’s eyes and nose, and cause infection or suffocation in severe cases.
- It cannot be placed under strong light. If the strong light (such as sunlight) is directly shining on the baby’s face, the eyes irradiated by the light will reflexively squint, which will cause one eyelid to droop or habitual blinking over time.
- Keep the surrounding environment of the baby cribclean and ventilate indoors, but it should not be placed at the vent, as the baby will catch a cold.
- Do not put it close to heating elements or where there are curtains or fabrics hanging down the rope to prevent the baby from being hurt by pulling.
Buy a comfortable and safe baby crib to help your baby grow up healthily!