Use and maintenance of air mattress:
1. The air mattress can be inflated immediately after the purchase, but it can be used only 8 hours after the first inflation (preferably 12 hours), because the tension and seam in the air bed require a buffering process; use 2 days before the new bed , Try not to be full of gas.
2. After one inflation, the mattress will relax a little. This is a normal phenomenon. The material of the air bed is somewhat elastic. After inflation, the mattress will swell and become soft before it feels slack. As long as it is inflated to achieve the desired effect, it will do. Don’t over-pump up.
3. One person can use enough gas, and two people need to let off some gas; the temperature rises during the season change, the gas in the bed expands, pay attention to deflation.
4. When the temperature drops, the bed will become softer, pay attention to air supplement; any inflatable products (including tires) will naturally leak, this is a normal phenomenon, pay attention to regular air supplement.
5. Do not over-inflate at any time (especially in summer), otherwise the drawstring in the bed will be overloaded and broken, causing a bulge on the bed, which cannot be repaired.
6. Make sure that there are no sharp objects such as nails or thorns on the floor or bed frame.
7. If it is used in water, make sure that the suede surface is facing up. Children should use it under the supervision of an adult.
8. If you accidentally knock tea or coffee and other beverages on the air mattress, you should immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it with heavy pressure, and then dry it with a hair dryer. When the air mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, it can be cleaned with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaning agents to avoid damage to the mattress on the air mattress.