Blanket is a kind of commonly used bedding, which has the function of keeping warm and is thinner than quilt. Its raw materials are mostly animal fibers (such as wool, mohair, rabbit hair, cashmere, camel hair, yak wool) or chemical fibers such as acrylic and viscose fibers, and some are made of animal fibers and chemical fibers. We also have duvet covers,mattress topper that can be wholesaled, and any logo, size, color, style, packaging, etc. can be customized. The price is cheap, I hope you are interested.
1. When raising blankets, you should pay attention to avoid getting damp to avoid mildew, avoid being exposed to sultry heat, to prevent deterioration of gloss, rough hand feeling, and use insect repellent to prevent insects.
2. It can be pressed heavily to avoid burrs and creases.
1. For washing with good quality special detergent and neutral low-alkali detergent, the water temperature should be around 35℃.
2. The blanket cannot be machine washed. In order to keep the blanket clean and reduce the number of times of washing the blanket, a blanket cover can be added to the blanket.
3. The blanket should be aired frequently during use, and lightly tapped to remove the sweat, dust and dander sticking to the blanket. Keep the blanket clean and dry to prevent moth-eaten and mildew.
4. Air-dry before storage. Put a few mothballs wrapped in paper in a folded blanket, wrap it in a plastic bag and seal it, and store it in a dry cupboard.
2 kinds of blanket purchase knowledge：
The quality of the blanket
The density and elasticity of the blanket
The quality of the blanket introduce.
In addition to the characteristics and processing of the fiber, the quality of the blanket is closely related to the density, weight, and twisting method of the plush fiber. The denser and thicker the plush, the heavier the weight of the plush per unit area, the better the texture and appearance of the blanket can be maintained. Basically, short-haired and densely woven blankets are more durable.
The density and elasticity of the blanket introduce.
First of all, you can use your thumb to press on the blanket, and it will quickly return to its original shape after pressing, indicating that the density and elasticity of the weaving are good; or the blanket can be flexed. The harder it is to see the bottom pad, it means that the pile is more densely woven and more durable. As for the importance of pile, you can see the instructions on the label.